11 May, 2010

我要美食


cha kueh ! Slurp~!


Cornflakes cookies


酥皮杏仁茶


花生饼

i enjoy baking so much and i wish to take some time out to bake all these. but now the timetable of me is just so pack. tons of homeworks, assigns, to do.
Yeah just talked and discussed to my dear housemate about the summer course. we have already planned everything up for summer course. so JUST study, Pauline. ;]

bfor that i would like to say thanks god for bringing me 2 such nice yet similar JIMUI ;) they have totally the same characteristic. J and A ! J is my buddy since primary skul. and i v met A for less than 1 years but we are already like sisters . whenever we talked bout how we met each other, we ll say oh this is what god had arranged it for us. we have the fate to meet each other. oh yes, i believe in this. A once told me :' if u forget to invite me to ur weeding or forget bout me (after graduate), i will definitely delete ur facebook' haha, Oh dear, tat sounds sweet. but hey i wont forget u girls. :) i heart u girls xoxo.




1 comment:

Just-mine said...

I thank God as well :)
For giving me a Ji Mui like you :)

Perhaps horoscope plays a role as well? Hehehehe.