10 January, 2010

Hello 2010

This is the very first post in 2010.

Hello world,
Im trying hard to drop my weight down. seriously i gained too much weight HAHA. so far, i v already lost 3 KG . ^^ Weeeeee~ and one thing i just start to BLOG because my laptop was totally FREEZE cant even sign in to WINDOW. LEAVE my sick ed laptop for like 3 weeks and NOW HE S back with WHOLE NEW SYSTEM. the overall repair cost me RM400++ lol. because i add extra 2 RAM for the speed so now i have 3 RAM for him. ^^, he can run rili fast now.


Baybee, this is the ESKINOL i intro ed to u. ^^


Thanks a lot my dear fren ^^ i (L) pink

This is for u baybee! bought nth much this time. BUT look they r in PAIRS.LOOK at the dolls, with 'NIPPLES' haha. THIS is wad i was looking for 2 yrs ago, rmb?. i rmb i wan it so much but u don let me to buy ahh XD PLS they r CUTE wutz.... u need it too d ba haha.




1 comment:

Just-mine said...

oh my tian oh my tian! BEEEEBAYYY! the stuff you bought are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! Thanks a lot beeee! (L) LY TTM! oh my tian oh my tian, thanksss beee! I love to buy things in pair too so that I can give one to you (L) omg we are like sisters, want to have same things alllll the time!
and beeebay! I saw that converse few months ago, before I go back to Bintulu last sept, I wanted to buy coz its double tongue de right? tat was the only pairs that attracted me then i brought my bro to see but he said, the colour is tooo common and I dont really like pink too as Im looking for red green or yellow, so I din buy it! HAHAHA oh my tian so zhun! and thanks babe for the eskinol picture (: its like a cleanser?