19 January, 2010

Nothing New ♥

Hello

I wanna recommend some FACEBOOK GAME here. (Y)
Those are the games that i play a lot to kill my time. =P

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Mafia Wars *love the most* hiak hiak. COME and ADD ME PLS!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Restaurant City
♥ ♥ ♥ Cafe World
♥ ♥ Pet Society
Country Story

FACEBOOK ROCK! Yeahhhh~


This is my GRANDMA‘s swarovski collection ! dam i think thos were at least 20 years ago 's Swarovski? The packaging is totally DIFFERENT wad. ehem ehem those ear rings are MINE now! XP



This was my 19 years old birthday present -Swarovski Keychain ^^ the packaging is in BLUE not the BLACK anymore



This is my friendship RING =D the another one is PINK in COLOUR (Y)(L)



This was the first HP i had in form 2. lol. i miss this so badly BUT i cant use it anymore T.T so this is one of my antiques collection now (F)

1 comment:

Just-mine said...

I LOVE THIS POST! EXCEPT FOR MAFIA WARS HAHAHAHA I CANT IMAGINE SIA MAFIA WARS LIKE DAMN EEEYER EHH HAHAHAHAHAAHA
AND AND I LEFT THE PINK ONE IN BTU HAHA BUT I STILL KEEP IT SAFELY IN THE DRAWER (L)