17 December, 2009

Holiday

Pink = Amy , Brown = WeeChin, Purple = CheeChee, we went to MBox yesterday afternoon (16th December 2009).

Good that he wants a nice body . X D Jia youh~



Went to do nail polish (not polis k bee :D) todae. I want a very BRIGHT ORANGE! =] but still look not bad thou
Santa Clause is coming to town, Next Friday is a BIG DAY for CHRISTIAN HAHA
i CHRISTMAS because i can feel the PEACEFULNESS OF CHRISTMAS DAY each year. What u will think bout when i first mention bout CHRISTMAS? For me i ll think of the candlessssssss, the SNOW, TURKEY, family gathering *not party that kind* X D , Christmas tree which full of PRESENTS underneath the christmas tree =]
i have lots n lots of childhood memories during past CHRISTMAS DAY , i joined quite a lot of CHRISTMAS EVENT when i was a xiao mui mui togeta with many big gor gor (:
Here i wish everyone a early MERRY CHRISTMAS , everyone of you have to spend this day with your FAMILY yeah! =]
Tomorrow (18th Dec 2009) i am going to KL, overnight at GENTING
19th Dec 2009 KL - China, Han Zhou, Ning Bo =]
23 Dec 2009 - China to Taiwan, I am so looking forward to go to T A I W A N ! Wahoooooooooo~
I am gonna enjoy this HOLIDAY trip to the MAX! just like take off everything and SHOUT X D YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS X D

1 comment:

Just-mine said...

ohmygosssh, babe I love your nailssss! I tot they were red at 1st until u mentioned they are orange HAHAHA! goob job babe, bright colours are so damn nice! I will go for orange too the next time, HAHAH! and helll yeahhhhh I love xmas! most wonderful season <3
MALIIII KULIIMASSS BABE! <3<3
ENJOY UR HOLS OKAYYY!