10 December, 2009

NUNU BEE :D

Hey Bee,
sorry for letting u to wait for so long to post this blog
HAHA:D ok let me explain what where how what and when i got this . X D

Lets start !
Last Wednesday i was bz bz helping to tidy the study room. There are so many shitty useless TEXT BOOKS and other kind of practical exercise worksheet that four of us used . Ok Look thru all the text books one by one to see whether we still need it. Deng Deng Deng i found something really precious. X D OUR SWEET MEMORY X D I am gonna show the PICTURE 1st. Here they are. X D


I remember u said :'This Pic is so ugly, i don wan this pic, gif u la ' and it was from Christina because she don wan this pic also? she wants a new picture from u if i din make mistake : D Babe u r so bad because u gave me something that u don like X D hahahhaa just kidding babe =] i know this pic mean a lot to u. it was ur 11 yrs old birthday (Primary 5). i don know because i never attend ur birthday party in primary school eh *pity* hahaha.




And this is the pic u like the most. haha. X D

Yes these are all from my 'memorial album', 纪念册

Look at this.



This is the way she wrote the JI NIAN CE. bookmark and full of cute cute stickers. Babe is always creative in doing this kind of ART thingy.


I laugh at this :D because of the crossed out X D hahahhahaha. childish kan babe X D babe sorry if i offend u X D The important thing is that it s part of our sweet memory right X D

Look the way we used to write our JI NIAN CHE. STICKER is a MUST HAVE thing :D sailormoon X D

S T O P h e r e.

1 comment:

Just-mine said...

OMG babe! I was so touched. I was wondering what are you goin to post, what are you goin to post, and HAHAHA omg u have actually posted a whole post about ME! Omg babe you still have the picture. And HAHAHAHA it was really fun looking back at those pictures and stuff we wrote right? HAHAHA! I was laughing when reading this post! and omg the pictures were really super duper YIAKS! HAHA but who cares, memories right. And the crossed out name, HAHAHAHA! it was really funny. Do you remember we actually wrote this note to tell who ever we decided to not to be fren with them, HAHAHA! it was super funny. Omg we had so much fun before. and I do really cherish all the memories, I still hv ur pictures too :D remember we talked about all these when we were eating in Vivo City when you came to Sg las august? HAHAHA! Omg Miss those timesss! I loveyou babe for cheering up my boring day :D NUNU n BEE are meant for you n me and forever :********