24 April, 2009

Pictures

From the very beginning( 2-3 months ago) ;
leaving home. n babe babe look at *our* thing that i wan to bring. i can feel the feeling of, being in home when looking at this picture. wad's the scale for huh ?? XD for estimating hw many KG i can carry . But unfortunately, i can only bring one box of my shyt thing and my super duper heavy luggage. It's overweight man =S The 1st day in Perth

The very fat me @.@ wif short hair tim =S look funny right 0.0

House warming

Having steamboat ( a week bfore)




Yea the silly one @.@
n my breakfast today. i want to be healthy =X
Drink: Sweet Potato 'water' ?? iloveit
mini Pancake wif honey.


but i had lunch outside today. So, say bye bye to wad i wan.
hving bbtea somemore =S




3 comments:

buBBles said...

Aiyo..77 mui mui!
I'm still thinking with that pancake.
Tiny and cute!!
Hahahah..A healthy meal huh!!
Wulala..I want!!!
BBT... but i prefer red bean smoothies or milk tea with red bean sago!>.<
Yummy..

Just-mine said...

yeaaaa babe update like this often ok? so that I know wad u r doing evyday even if we cant chat often ok?? hehe . i used the scale to weigh my luggage oso, haha. ohh myyyyy miss the feelin of going ur house playing eating chit chating weiii !!! misssss u like bullshit xD

Just-mine said...

and babe heyyyyyy ur hairrrrr long enough toooo tie up heyyyyyy dun cut it, i wanna hv a picture with u with long hair i mean both of us long hair hahaha =D