25 April, 2009

Pictures of u

Well, i feel like uploading the pic tat ive gt here.
Time spending in BTU
Before hanging out wif BIBI


This is wad we've got in 2009

Purple one nicer la beb XD

And tis is wad we ve gt in 2008. BIBI gave me one. i love it so muchhhhhh. TORTOISE so cute.

babe u gave me a lot of presents lerrrrrr since we r in high skul. Muacksssssss love u

Babe made tis for me before i left btu. She burns midnight oil in order to finish it. TOUCH rite?

Ui beb i rmb when we go popular bookstore, i asked u y u wanna find a card. den u said u wanna do a card for ur fren in kch. so is tat real huh.

Our 42 lian pai. and our cameraman
king kong XD Shhhhhhh ~~!

After Swimming.

WE went ice city. Altot we r very full edi.The last night we spend tgt.

This is the first time we hang out tgt in 2008. after tis we r like papaya n papaya seed XD

1 comment:

Just-mine said...

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww babe, makes me misssss u even more heyyyyyyyy =D really missss the time we hang out tgt, although btu is a small boring place but, now feel like less chance to hang out in btu makes me sooo sad, not less chance is like totally no chance, Oh my goshhh !! how I wish our sem break is at the same time ! and I rili 4got that I lie you about that thingy xD ya rite, we are meant to be tgt, meant to be bestest frens xD