29 April, 2009

Hello

Went Italian restaurant last nite coz Auntie is here. My dearest mum will be here tnite XD


Our dessert. Aw~~! Choc custard ............................ damn i love it so much 0.0
pasta and mussle .. i don hv the pic . after dinner, we went jalan- jalan. nightview of Perth City. my camera is so 'laobey' XD

i went shoppin after class juz now . Hving $1.95 McDonald Burger and $5.70 JUICE as my lunch... XD
C this. Full of me2u bear @.@ always come n visit them once when i pass by

Colourful stationary shop ...
Babe, i rili din waste money on clothing leee. WEEEEEEE~! i can do ittttttttt HAHA.
and and im very happy to c the result i gt today. (= the result is just out of my mind. Thx god for everything. i hv to say :Nothing is impossible if u just believe hehe.

2 comments:

buBBles said...

Gosh...line line!! Your mom in the flight now! Wait for few more hours, she will sleep together with you!
Aiyooo..those food attract me! I want too and me 2 you!!!
Wow....you did well in your exam ya?
Cool man!!! + oil! Study hard together!
I have lots lots assignment need to do! Busy...

Just-mine said...

babe those bear bear sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute weiii ! I rmb we wanted to buy one tgt rite, haha but then reminded ourselves not to waste $$ =D yaya, dun buy clothes over there, buy in SG ok? waiting for u here ^^ i bought a pair of shoes babe 2day, i think u got one huh? is like 'ge zhi' de red in clr ^^ will post in blog soon. Misssss u like egg babe =D