12 June, 2010

14 dayz left

I used to wake up late every morning around 11 *only allow to happen in study week break*. exam week next week :(
and my first paper is going to be next wed ;(


Today,
I ve made three foods.

Im craving for choc agar agar once i woke up in the morning!.

I am dam greedy lohh. XD
I thought of making jelly since the night before.
but turns up making a choc agar agar . I LOVE DESSERT ! YAY

i know it doesnt look professional. but who cares, at least it melts my heart. LOL. XP
I m just gonna say i love choc agar agar dam muchz.


My brunch XD love spicy food nowadays ! and i don like ketchup XP


with fish tom yam soup ! SLURP~

30/05/2010 : the longest 'essay' i ever received from anyone else. HAHA !* tat s just part of the 'essay', sorry beb for not making it private'* :)) thank you SHE SHE's fren ! xoxo


i was craving for Potato Boat last week;




No comments: