25 October, 2009

Oct 25th, 2009

I just cant believe it s already end of OCT. DECEMBER is just like one month after? Woooo CHRISTMAS and CNY is just like less than 6 months time !! Wohooooooooooo~ omg it's dam fast right. Yeah, in Aus is already started to sell those CHRISTMAS accesories. ok stop talking bout the time flies :D

I wanna treassure every single moment from now on by typing down what ive done.
What i did today?
Let me tell u all. HAHA.
I don have the motivation to study today. I ve just read some notes but it was like better don need to study because nothing came into my mind? :D aw. it's a waste of time right HAHA

This afternoon i was thinking bout to go or not to go jogging. and the last ans is GO. haha ive just jogged for 30 minutes then came back. omg and i went to jog at 5? No.... My PC has changed my time one hour earlier coz in AUS our time oways change 1 hour earlier during this time for day light saving . but now we don use it here anymore so it s was like 4 i went to jog? the sun was stilll sooo bright . omg hot daooooooooooooooooo i cant breath edi haha but it s good that i sweat a lot

Im goin to attend the Marketing -'improve exam techniques and get better marks' class tomorrow. haha OMG i worry so much bout my Accounting Managerial T__________________T s.o.s i need helps.

JAS: babe, u rmb this thing ma . hahahahhaha. Shh.

2 comments:

Just-mine said...

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww babe, i remember that, omg miss it so much ! i din tell anyone about that, and i regretted for din get myself one too, but no worries we have the chance right :DD either year end or next yr :D and we'll get the same one together :DD

love u a lot a lot !!!

buBBles said...

Always the blur one!
So funny.
We all try our best in the exam o!
+ oil together^^