11 October, 2009

Im back

My blog was dead for so long since June i reckon

Hell, i love dancing. especially on the dance floor and the song that DJ played. ahh. one word to describe everything : fantastic ! :D Last night was the enjoyable night. The very 1st time to experience the clubbing life. =X *not good, not good* p/s: i don drink ok ! :D i don like to be drunk (:

Pic taken with Mark while waiting for Fion


yes! Britney Spears is coming to perth in this coming NOVEMBER. i cant wait to go anymore :S she's my favourite idol since her first album 'hit me baby one more time' was first released. 12 years ago when i was still in Primary two in chung hua. cant imagine that im her fans when i was just 8 yrs old huh... i just wished there is a chance for me to go to her concert ONE DAY. and i knew that was impossible? hmm.


There u go. NOW is my chance to see her. woohooo! =] im sooooooo fu*king excited. i ll shout i ll scream i ll sing her song. *gone crazy*


something i felt uncomfortable with. i should FORGIVE AND FORGET. i keep telling myself this. WHY im unhappy . because i CARE. so please _____ ! @___@ Im tired.

2 comments:

buBBles said...

Hehehehe...eggie. I just got the feel you will write the blog.
And here you are. Welcome back!!!
Dancing is great. Even me. Addicted with it too.
Hahahah..go on next time again. After exam. Wahahaha.
By the way, you still can scream and dance in Britney's concert too.
Rock man. Good luck in your studies too.
Love ya. Don care what people say.
Be yourself and tough.
Fight fight.

Just-mine said...

BABE WELCOME BACK ! WOHOOOO ~
SHOULD UPDATE MORE OFTEN SO THAT I CAN READ [:

WHENEVER U GOTTA HATRED FEELING, NUDGE ME BABE I WILL SORT IT ALL OUT FOR U JUST LIKE LAST NITE [:

THIS IS A MUST OK (:

LOVEYOUUU BABE !