08 September, 2010

8 September

This is what i had today in City. Walk around in city and found out there s actually a lot more new shops now. So i planned to go city this weekend. It's spring time so yeah Those winter wear are having big sales now and happy to see spring/summer wear everywher now as u know we don't need long sleeves, thick jackets wen back in Msia so didnt shop much during winter time.

Just something came to my mind just now, i miss going AX  with my beee in SG. the first tshirt i bought for myself kills me everytime when i think back. shh bee. u know i know. don even dare to tell the exact price to my mum. heeee!  =D  the only special thing is the EAgle sign n the word AX. it's cool enough.

.
After tomorrow, im slightly free already. exam and assign. so i better off to study now :O!:[!

No comments: