24 November, 2009

My Study Week

26th of September- My study week started. Ok Let me show what i ve done during the study week break. Did i study and enjoy the process ? nono, i ate more than study XD just cant stop myself from eating HAHA. SUPPER every night O_____O


The Most Wanted: PEAS

The Can Food: treat this as our snack

SPONGE CAKE: Finish this at night XD there are too many cakes temptating me so just bought this sponge cake to replace our desire NESS and it only cost $3 for this super big sponge cake. Worth it right but not worth for our KG, as it make us gain weight :D

PLAYING AROUND: Aiya the sun is too bright ba so sunglasses is needed ok. . hahahha~

OMG. have this as supper again. COFFEE as we r too sleepy and promised my housemate, each of us can only sleep at 5am because we play too much during the day time :D


KOPI KOPI ~ say no to KOPI :D makes me even more hyper

Breakfast of the day: First day exam 2nd of Nov, 2009. 7am

This is the singapore style curry puff , Nyaman betul !! $2


My Lunch: Mee KoLok & a bowl of vege soup :D

i love Cherry ~~~
SURPRISED afta exam. @___@ MY mum secretly came to PERTH. ^____^
Dinner @ China Town 18/11/2009
Mummy and Winnie. they are bz looking for groceries
Sesame tang-yuan =] super yummy one. thumbs up
Mummy and sister order this, WAFFLE. not nice one :S
our brunch: DIM SUM 19th Nov 2009.
Durian taste
sister XD
Da Tou Tie: 18th Nov 2009
Apple 'shuddar'? . This indicates Perth. Super super super NICE

1 comment:

buBBles said...

LOL...your study week is full of food one. Hahahaha!!!
So nice and can't wait for our result release. Grrrr.... Worry-ing!
Pray for you and me^^ All of us as well!!!^^